Saturday 22 February 2014

BusTed in Forth, Port Sorrell and Paper Beach

Hi again,
Well, this blog will show how far behind we are.
Ellen and I enjoyed a lovely lunch at this old pub in Forth for Valentines Day.
 
 
Breakfast the next morning was also a treat, with special eggs.  Awww how sweet.
 Ellen says her attempt on valentines morning looked like heart surgery gone terribly wrong.
 We didn't photograph hers.
 I say it's the thought that counts. I loved it.

 
After our friendly local mechanic replaced our fanbelts we were off again.
This time to Port Sorrell, we weren't that impressed by it all, but the beach did have remarkable quicksand.

 
I didn't think it was going to let go of Ellen.....but it did.

 
She lives to walk another day.
 
 
Leaving behind the sinking sands we travel a little further back down the road.
 
 
We stopped overnight at a nice little spot, Paper Beach.
Not much paper, but lots of stones.
 

 
More great photos from Ellen. Looks a little like a drowning person.

 
Best to wear shoes on this beach.

 
If I look a bit tired I am, all this fun and holiday stuff is wearing me out.
Not to mention...or shall I.... that all this walking makes me poo! and the tooties are a long way back. Ahhhhhhhhh, thankfully I made it AGAIN.

 
Love to Everyone
Ellen and Michelle
xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment