Wednesday 1 May 2013

BusTed in Bermagui NSW








Culburra Beach early morning, so beautiful and quite cold. We met a local woman who knew Michelle's Nanna and Poppa which was quite special. Then we toured around visiting her favourite spots; her grandparents old house and Penguin Head where they used to sit, as children, with their legs hanging over the cliff face. OH&S issues with that now I'm sure!

Headed off  through absolutely beautiful countryside down to Bermagui winding through rolling hills of  farmland and bridges across pristine waterways. I would recommend to everyone to take the coast road to Bermagui if you get the chance, its gorgeous. We are definately coming back for a longer visit.


Michelle suggested we stay on the headland at Bermagui, I usually feel uncomfortable with stopping in undesignated camping spots, but for a change I felt quite relaxed and slept well, I think it was just so peaceful. I couldn't resist putting in this crazy long shadow shot and Michelle's moon caught in the back window.  
 Until next time, have a wonderful life. Michelle and Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment