Thursday 27 June 2013

BusTed in the Zoo

Hi again,
Here are some sights from Dubbo Zoo......now, as does everyone else... We think We got the best shots of the animals in the zoo...... see what you think.

 
"Ready.... and bend to the left"
 

 
 

 
"If I stand on my tippy toes I am just a little bit taller!"
"No, I am"
 
 
 
 
 
Really energetic people walk around the zoo.... fit people ride push bikes...while we slovenly ones ride motorbikes.


 
Now....say "AHHH"

 
 

 
now say "EEEEEE"
 
 

 

 
Ellen ,Ellen, Ellen
 
 

 
The next two shots Ellen took whilst on the back of the bike, well done I say.
 
 



 
That was a great day, tiring but great.
Next stop Wellington to catch up with some old friends, then home for a few days.
 
Till next time,
xoxoxo
Ellen and Michelle
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment