Monday 4 November 2013

BusTed in Coolongolook

Hi everyone,
We are back in Coolongolook and relaxing with friends and family.
Here are my siblings below, you might see the family resemblance, or not ??
 
 
 
We are at Ellens' best friend Amandas' farm and as always are made to feel very welcome.

 
She has the cutest cows,

 
...and the loveliest smile. 

 
We cant wait to dip our feet in the rock pool at Tuncurry, home at last. You know, whenever we are travelling and I lose Ellen, all I have to do is add water and I find her again, its a miracle.
(so where is she now?)
The sun is shining, its a beautiful day so
Amanda and I show off our sexy legs.

 
Ellen and Amanda are joined by Ellen, (no typo)

 
Keanu

 
.....and Tricia.

 
Meanwhile over at the sausage sizzle, the pelicans are lining up for a feed.



 
Yummmmm!

 
We had the best time.
 
Till next we talk,
love from
Ellen and Michelle
xxxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment